What's new
TX Wheelhouse

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox, and even join our Discord!

2 items

James

1) I mistakenly posted my introduction under another person's into.  I couldn't delete the message and would have preferred to be able to do that.  

2) I was going to give all the "introduction" posts a supportive like and got a message stating i can't add any more reactions today.  The limit may be set too low if a goal is for max engagement.  

And i don't see a way to edit this message.  I had a typo of "into" instead of "intro" but i don't see a way to edit the message.  

1) I mistakenly posted my introduction under another person's into.  I couldn't delete the message and would have preferred to be able to do that.  

2) I was going to give all the "introduction" posts a supportive like and got a message stating i can't add any more reactions today.  The limit may be set too low if a goal is for max engagement.  
Deleting own comments is now enabled. Reactions were limited to 10, now set to unlimited.

Back