What's new
TX Wheelhouse

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox, and even join our Discord!

Hello, World!

TXW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Might as well introduce myself, too, I suppose 🙂

My name is Bob. Long time tech nerd, recent car enthusiast. I've always loved Porsches since my uncle bought one when I was a kid, and I admired the heck out of that thing. Back in 2018, finally bought a new Mustang GT, and got introduced to the world of car meets. Since then, it has played a pretty big role in my life in giving me something to do on the weekends and making new friends.

I run BAMBOOZLED Car Club (https://www.bamboozled.cc) which is an Austin based club that is at 81 members strong as of me writing this. It's a laid back group that accepts pretty much anyone who wants to be a part of the scene. We co-host Turbo Tuesdays with Twin Peaks Round Rock which is a meet that happens every week from 7pm to 9pm on Tuesdays. We also do happy hours and other social events, and monthly cruises through the nearby hill country.

Outside of the car stuff, I work in tech, and have a photography side gig that helps me put some money into my car. I've got an amazing wife who has started getting into the scene as well with her 2024 BMW X3 M40i. Together we have 2 wonderful Scottish terriers that we treat like spoiled sons.

Can't wait to interact with y'all!

BAMTP_5142024-3.jpg

Back