What's new
TX Wheelhouse

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox, and even join our Discord!

Selling 1998 Chevy Tracker Convertible For Sale or Trade $4200

Alex

1998 Chevy Tracker soft-top 5 speed manual 2wd model - $4200 OBO, also looking for trades! 

145,000 miles! Clean Texas title in my name.

Good: Awesome little Truckster! Runs and drives and shifts smoothly! Has JBL speakers and bass cannon in the back. No oil or coolant leaks. New radiator, O2 sensor, Distributor, spark plugs and wires. 

This thing is so much fun to put the top down and cruise on a sunny day jammin to music! So many thumbs up, people love this thing! 

Bad: No A/C. speedometer is not accurate, paint is poor, valves leak so that means occasionally on start up, a puff of smoke will come out but does go away after a few seconds. My mechanic just told me to use a little bit of stop leak when I change the oil to help alleviate that problem. But other than that, it runs and drives great and I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere! 

It has its quirks for sure like any older car would, but it adds to the charm. 

Looking for trades for something else that is fun to drive, or a cool project. Let me know what you have! Or cash offers!

If interested or have trade/cash offers message me, I am happy to answer any questions. 🙂

IMG_7328.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

IMG_7329.jpeg

IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7330.jpeg

IMG_7333.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpeg

IMG_7335.jpeg

IMG_7327.jpeg

IMG_7325.jpeg

Back