What's new
TX Wheelhouse

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox, and even join our Discord!

[Austin] Buddy's Mufflers (10/10)

TXW Admin

Administrator
Staff member
10 out of 10 – Highly Recommend!

I first met Jamison a few years ago while getting my car club started, and he quickly became one of our first members and sponsors. At the time, I had already installed a Solo Performance catback on my 2018 Mustang, so I didn’t think I’d need any services from him… until someone pointed out my exhaust tips weren’t straight.

Since I attend a lot of car shows, I wanted everything to look perfect. I reached out to Jamison, the owner of Buddy’s Mufflers, knowing he had already done amazing work for many club members.

Jamison went above and beyond! Not only did he straighten my exhaust tips, but he also replaced a few bands I had incorrectly installed and ensured the entire system was flawless.

But it didn’t stop there! When I traded my 2018 Mustang for a 2023 model, Jamison performed a resonator delete to tide me over until my Borla ATAK catback arrived, which he also installed perfectly.

My car club and I always recommend Buddy’s Mufflers. Jamison consistently delivers outstanding work at a fair price. This review is a testament to his exceptional service.

Took my BMW to Buddy’s Muffler, and Jamison did an amazing job making it sound incredible! Top-notch service and attention to detail. Highly recommended!

Back